How to Copy CD DVD Video without DVD Burner Drive Windows 7 with Nero
In order to copy a DVD Video to another DVD using one 1 Drive. You must copy (make) “disc image” first in internal drive on your computer.
Actually every copy CD or DVD even if you have 2 drive or 2 CD/DVD writer, the computer make the “image” itself, and the file is on the temporary folder in WIndows or in that software.
Now if you have 1 drive or DVD writer, you must burn Disc Image First. This Way also best for backup Softwares CDs, and Master driver. that protected from viruses. this is the step by step How to Copy CD DVD Video without DVD Burner Drive Windows 7
This step How to Burn Video into “Disc Image” Without CD/DVD Writer
- Open the DC/DVD Burner program,
- Choose the Video File that you want to burn
- Select Drive – Image
- Burn it
Save backup copy Software, Driver Disc, or another Disc
- Insert the Disc into the Drive …
- Open the Burner CD/DVD software, if using Nero Burning
- Choose the folder where the file want to be write or save
- Run … and Finish
Tips and Trik How to Burn CD/DVD without Error or Failed
- Shoose the good disc
- Use only Writer disc to burn, and use the another one to READ every disc.
- Use the best AntiVIrus
- Don’t make any work while burn DISC.
That is the way to make the best result in your work in Burning CD World.